Sunday, January 25, 2009

new to this

Dont think my life is very interesting but I am really bad lately with phone calls. Sorry! Its been super busy here. Jim is out of town and will be 2 to 3 wks a month for awhile. that means for me....basically single mom. The kids have been driving me crazy with not doing their chores. I mean finally I had to start taking away ipods, tv and still today we are fighting. AUGH! I am having horrible pain lately but not alot of time to take care of me...busy making doc appts for kids. Marissa has finally got an apt with a Ophlamologist thanks to Tiffany getting me info for hers. And I am trying to track down office visit notes, mri and ct discs and such to get to the Pediatric neurosurgeon so they can asses how much Ryans cyst has grown. It has grown and is worrying us. A lump on his skull that appeared last spring is getting bigger. not gonna be surprised if he is gonna need surgery or a shunt.

Also we are trying to plan to go on a cruise for my sisters wedding in Oct. Unfortunately we had a bad travel agent to start with that gave us wrong down pmt amounts and now I will have to wait a little bit to put together the additional money I will need to get our room. but we are super excited about seeing her wedding and then spending a week with family from NY cruising the western carribean!

DJ is doing well in his new High School and in on the JV tennis team. Marissa loves her school and is also doing awesome. and Ryan and I are enjoying our last yr home together before he starts preschool next fall. We have our puggle Cajun who recently has become a fan of my coffee and those of you who know me well know how I feel about my coffee! LOL I am not sharing and its pissing me off that he gets craftier and craftier to get at my mug.

well that is it for now and tomorrow I will add more

2 comments:

  1. Cajun the coffee dog, interesting.

    So, how are you doing on ww? I was doing good, but we are low on groceries so I have to eat what we have, and that is NOT WW friendly food. I need some recipies. Hey, you can post some on your blog! :D

    Glad you started this! Get enough peeps on here and we can all chat this-a-way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will post some recipes. i have many family friendly recipes from the ww comfort food book. stuff like sheppards pie, mac n cheese, riggatoni ect....

    ReplyDelete